We’ve done it! We’ve finally released the first episode of Buildcast:
Buildcast is a podcast my design partner, Alex, and I co-host. It’s about the journey of us creating and launching a fitness iOS app together, called Core15.
Why are we making this?
We were intrigued by Alex Blumberg’s podcast on building his podcasting company. We loved the idea of incorporating storytelling into the day-to-day of building products while sharing our learnings with the community. So with not a lot of recording experience and hearts full of good intentions, we started recording.
What will you learn in this podcast?
This podcast is for listeners who build digital products or are interested in learning about doing it. Here are a few of the things we touch on in the show:
- How we came up with the idea by identifying human problems
- How we attracted early beta testers
- How we approached marketing from day one
- How we made specific design & development decisions (analytics, HealthKit, push notifications, etc.)
- How our friendship evolves as our lives began to diverge in different directions
Wanna start listening? Subscribe directly on iTunes and find all future episodes on our website. If you like what you hear, we’d love for you to leave us a review.